Oh happy day when I discovered via Cee’s Photo Challenges site, Carol’s Cheerful Selfie Challenge #1: CCSC is an opportunity to share a photograph you have taken, that you were in somewhere. Maybe even by accident or intentional. Here are her guidelines:
- A photo of you doing something special. Boy I’m proud
- Creating a memory. I was here doing this…
- A photo of you in a mirror ( hair cut, new hat, should I get this dress?
- An image where you only catch part of yourself (my toes get in flower shots more then I want.) sometimes it’s cute
- Photo with you and one other person even a whole group of friends (screen shots of zoom groups count )
- Just your finger pointing something out.
- An I.D. Picture
- Selfie from archives are welcomed
- The Prime Directive is Have Fun.
Usually staying out of the picture is my priority when the camera’s pointed my way. But I love Carol’s idea of sharing a little bit of ourselves in our pictures. Here I am in my neck of the woods:
Photojournalism at its worst: caught red-handed reaching for the only magnolia on the tippy-top of this little sapling. No leaves or blooms were harmed in the making of this selfie. If only I’d had a tall companion with me.
Tomorrow’s another day. 😉Continue reading “The Willow, Magnolia, and Me”